Mother's Day is coming up soon!
Attune Foods put together a FREE ebook filled with gluten-free recipes any mom would love. I was honored to be asked to contribute a recipe to this e-book. They gathered seven other incredible gluten-free, allergy-friendly mom food bloggers and asked them each to develop a recipe to make the occasion deliciously memorable.
Within the pages A Gluten-Free Mother's Day: Recipes for Moms by Moms, you’ll find gluten-free dishes with simple ingredients for breakfast in bed, brunch, recipes designed specifically for cooking with kids, and those you can make ahead of time.
The recipes include:
- my Blueberry Breakfast Pudding with Granola Topping (vegan, tree nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free)
- Turkey Strata Muffins with Orange Slices and Balsamic Glaze from Beth Hillson (tree nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free)
- Corn Flake Quiche Lorraine from Karen Morgan (tree nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free)
- Roasted Asparagus and Tomato Tart from Kelli Bronski (vegetarian, tree nut-free, peanut-free)
- Blueberry Scones with Vanilla Lemon Sweet Cashew Cream and Homemade Blueberry Chia Seed Jam from Maggie Savage (vegan, egg-free, dairy-free, peanut-free)
- Peanut Butter Crunch French Toast with Maple-Peanut Butter Syrup from Alta Mantsch (vegetarian, dairy-free, tree nut-free)
- Chocolate or Carob Tart with Dairy-Free Whipped Topping from Adrienne Urban (vegan, dairy-free, egg-free, peanut-free)
- Strawberry Streusel Oatmeal Breakfast Cake from Kim Maes (vegetarian, dairy-free, peanut-free, tree nut-free)
I had a blast working on my breakfast pudding for this book. The pictures are gorgeous, and this is a wonderful, FREE, e-book not just for Mother's Day, but filled with brunch recipes for any occasion.
Happy Mother's Day,